März 21, 2011

changed style of my phone

Just a small update ;)

currently I'm busy with dreaming of how to decorate our new appartment in which my boyfriend and I will move in (hopefully) soon!


Sadly, I can't spent my full salary on clothes anymore...
I need a job where I can get more money...
I'm getting old~ (T-T)


anyway,

I changed the design of my phone~


I've had this design for more then a year now
I still really like it, but I needed something new♪


−−☆ Sugary Carnival with a huge furry pompom

Kommentare:

  1. wow so so cute love it <3<3<3<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow süß ^^ der Pom Pom ist die Wucht. So wirst du dein Handy immer schnell in der Tasche finden ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. lovely<3
    the same illustration of this blog on your phone^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. thank you <3
    @ Junko: yeah, I love this picture <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. awww wo hast du dieses fellteil her? das ist so toll *O*

    AntwortenLöschen