November 12, 2011

New Layout



Hello cuties

Yesterday I worked on my new layout
The header turned out really good
cute♪

,
but I have problems with coding
I want to enlarge the header with the date for example, but it doesn't work

Some years ago I was very good at it, but now I forgot everything xD

anyways, please take a look on my new Layout & tell me if you like it (✪㉨✪)


I got inspired when I saw Yu's latest Blog design where she wears this milklim sweater, I also ordered☆







The clothes are so cute
They are also very thick, so perfect for colder days
I love them so much

oh and I also got this badge as a little gift



Last but not least my outfit from today

5 Kommentare:

  1. hello!
    omg, where did you buy this top/dress? http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n5/rabu-doll/4760-1.jpg
    i love it so much~
    thank you ^___^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really love your new layout<3!

    AntwortenLöschen