September 07, 2011

BARBIE coordinate




Some weeks ago I also got my UNIQLO x BARBIE parcel

The shirts got released on the 6th June.
I asked a friend in the UK if she could pick them up for me, because UNIQLO doesn't ship to germany.
She recieved them fast and shipped them right away. But after a month of waiting I still didn't get them.

I was worried since the girl didn't had Internet at that time, but then she replied and said that shirt got back to her again, so she would ship it again.

Meanwhile I already asked another friend again if she could do another order for me.

This time I recieved it with registered mail, but my first order is still lost... (ノД`)


So this is what I got


cute ♡



every shirt also had a BARBIE keychain♡

so I thought I should use it as a phonestrap, because keychains always get damaged & scratched by the keys.



I like it alot♡




Not a fan of animes but I found this song on OMONA and discovered what VOCALOIDS are kinda awesome

Really a fan of this song now

4 Kommentare:

  1. omg !!! so toll! ich bekomm auch das shirt *__*
    das schwarze. ich freu mich so mega frau ;O;
    Jetzt wo ich es gesehen hab bin ich froh das ich es gekauft hab *___*

    und WTF? da is ein anhänger dabei?! O__O omg wie toll !!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ja Suzu die so toll <3 der Anhänger ist sooo süß

    AntwortenLöschen