August 14, 2012

H&M shopping ☆ recent outfits

Hello ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ♡


my diet is going well, 
I already lost 10 kg but without sports! haha.
But it's about time loose more weight in a healthy way, right? ᕙ꒰⇀‸↼‶꒱ᕗ


finally I went shopping last week again and I found some cute stuff at H&M ꒰❛ᴗ❛人꒱✧

derp face, but too lazy to edit now T_T

this was my shopping outfit btw


Didn't think that I would buy/wear pants again, but I couldn't resist them!
They look awesome.*ೄ˚

That dotted dress was on sale, I saved 10€

aaand awesome plastic accessoires I love them!



I also finally ordered some cute socks from Topshop


I wanted to buy them a long time ago, but somehow forgot about them!
Now I found them again on the online shop and luckily they were on sale, too!
3 pairs for 10€, so I saved 2€ on every pair


here are some other outfits


finally wore my AP sneakers again! Almost forgot about them ꒰´∀`꒱







aaaand a recent picture of me  ლ꒰◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ꒱
watched my favorite sport 'rhythmic gymnastics' @ olympics


all pictures taken with Iphone, lol! I'm not sorry


that's all for now.
after 2 free weeks, I have a busy week of work again! My back started aching on the first day already, and it's too hot ꒰>___< ; ꒱
Don't know how to survive!


well, see you then ^^

my next entry will about my favorite Iphone apps ☆

10 Kommentare:

  1. Woah! You have lost so much weight! :o
    That's really great, but don't lose too much..girl needs to have a little meat on their bones. ;)

    I didn't know AP had sneakers..hih..they'r so cute! ^^

    Frillycakes ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you! haha
      I'm still a bit overweight thought, I want to have at least a normal BMI >_<

      Löschen
  2. Wie süß ♥ Hast du die Socken im Internet bestellt? Der Preis haut ja schonmal mit den japanischen Preisen hin :)
    Viel Erfolg beim weiteren Abnehmen und Glückwunsch zu den ersten 10 kg! Wow, das erfordert eine Menge Willenskraft und Stärke.
    Alles Liebe

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hi! nice outfits!!
    hehe! we both have the same like on olympics! i love watching gymnastics!! :D
    follow each others blog? let me know :D

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oo! Great shopping finds ~
    Also, congrats on your weight loss! (even though you are already gorgeous)
    I'm attempting to start doing that (;*△*;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hello Sweets!

    Loving your blog. We'd like to invite you to our Sultry Vamps "Pastel Masterpiece" Event. Check out our blog or Facebook page for more information.

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sultry-Vamps/173121319409042

    Hope to see you there!

    <3 Sultry Vamps Team

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. very cute post. I love the outfit. and very cute socks from topshop :)
    lets follow eachother! if you want to follow me, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hey Christina!
    I nominated you for an award on my blog. Here's a link so you can go and check it out: http://jessicaswholeworld.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/blogger-recognition-award.html
    ~Jessi
    xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. dank u zeer mooie en goede informatie kan nuttig zijn voor ons allemaal.

    AntwortenLöschen